Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's a political world

This is my first time writing to the public excluding Facebook and Twitter. I have always been hiding my work from others. I feel embarrassed because of my English wether it’s gramma, punctuation or spelling. Anyway, let’s just do it.

I am not really friendly with political issue. It is always boring to me when it comes to politics. I have always closed my eyes and ears whenever I heard about this topic. But the time has come. I am now going to bang my head on it. Personally, political is another way of people fighting against each other. There is lost and win situations. I have to say that I am overseas student. And I have been living in a country that politic and politician destroyed everything. This might sound harsh but it is true.

Australian politic seems very peaceful to me. By watching from news there is no a harmful issue emerges. But today I am going to talk about one of Australia minor political party ‘Australia First Party’. According to Wiki, their party is based old fashioned Labour Party values that were abandoned by the Australian Labour Party in the early 1970s. They were working under a concept of nationalistic and anti-multicultural and economic protectionist. The party is currently in the process of registering the Australian Electoral Commission.

"For, Australia, we are now moving into the most extraordinary of times.” said Jim Saleam, the NSW director of the Australia First Party. The party has open up a website via many state of Australia. Since One Nation lost its federal seat last 4 years. They are now reformed. I can say that this party is a good example of extremist as they reunion after a lost situation in the past. And they are now announced their goal that they want to move population to environmental issue and working against immigrations. Australia First has come to a stage of no turning back in political world. They want to reach as high as possible in this industry. The party is now working in full stream to raise their goal to the top of the sky.

Australia First has many goals that they want to achieve. "We want to turn ordinary people - suburban housewives, unemployed youth - into political activists. We seek to mmobilize a group of people who have not previously been mobilised. We want to cause disaffection from the regime who governs against their own people. We want to mobilise small-t troublemakers." For me, their policy is fully an idea of political world. It is a useful idea but it will never happen in the real world. It is possible to set in a real world but when is it? I think sometimes political idea doesn’t fit with culture or society that we are live in. Australia First wants to lead citizen to a new policy but they don’t look at others industry situations. They don’t think of an effect that will cause to others industry. That is why they can describe as an extremist. They set up a policy which can create a good image for their party, so population will be supporting them.

Again Australia First has use an Internet as a key factor to reach an audience. They opened website branch in every state of Australia. There is also a blog that provide an update information of it party. Many people participate in their digital tools, which they are clearly against the multicultural issue. AFP (Australia First Party) keep updating news, article or any issue relate to politic in the blog. This is a very convenience way of communicating with member who is in a digital world. It is also easy to gain a new member because technology had taken every part of human life. People who support AFP will easily view information or comment on each topic via the cyber world.

No comments:

Post a Comment